Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am a happy girl.

I go home in less than a week for Thanksgiving break! AND, Daniel is coming home with me! I really can't wait.

One of my best friends is making taco salad for a few of us for dinner tonight.

My nails are really long and beautiful. (I promise I'm not being cocky - they really never get this way.)

I am in love.

I have room check this afternoon, so my apartment will be spotless in a few hours. (Even if it is against my will.)

There is a Christmas tree up in our lobby.

I just bought some Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner the other day, and even though my hairdresser begs me not to use it, I am so excited about it and can't stop making people smell my hair.

There are 11 days of school left in this semester.

♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

Katie said...

you are a happy girl! that's the best mood to be in when going through life! stay happy!

i love pantene pro v too! i think it rocks...i wonder what's so bad about it? cheap shampoo is still shampoo right?!?!

Mary S. said...

Wow, I wish I was as happy as you!Daniel must be an awesome guy to make you that happy!
As a hairdresser the truth is we have to tell you everything we don't sell is bad. We work on commission and make a percentage off of shampoo and stuff. The stuff we sell is better but it is so expensive. It even shocks me that people buy as much products as they do. As long as you like it use it.

Kate said...

That's what I like to hear! :)

Erin said...

this time of year is great for being in love. on top of just being in love, you have all the cozy, warm feelings with family and the holidays. good luck! enjoy the school break. will you come up this way at all?

Kate said...

Yes! Megs and I will be up from December 26 - January 2. I'm so excited! I love the holidays! ♥

Mary said...

We cannot wait to see you and Megs. I am happy for you. We all love you very much. Aunty Pat is already trying to plan a party since she heard from Megann that you will be heading North.

Love,

Auntie Mary